Virtual School Board Meetings
How To Watch:
School Board Work Sessions and Regular School Board Meetings will be streamed through the City’s Public Input page. Click on the links below in the "Upcoming Meetings" section below to select the meeting you would like to view.
Links to the agendas are also included below. Sound and video will begin promptly at the meeting's start time.
Meetings will also be streamed via Facebook Live for viewing only.
To Submit Questions In Advance:
- Questions and comments in advance of the meeting are welcome and may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to noon on the day of the meeting.
- Your questions and/or comments will be read aloud to the School Board by the meeting moderator and responded to during the meeting.
To Submit Questions and Participate During the Meeting:
- Participants will be given an opportunity to submit questions or comments through the comment feed located on the Public Input page for the respective meeting they would like to attend. These pages can be found below in the "Upcoming Meetings" section by clicking on the "Join Meeting" link. After clicking, participants will be prompted to register. Once registration is complete, participants will have the ability to comment on the provided feed.
- Please note, there is a minimum 30 second delay between the time a question or comment is submitted and the presentation of the question or comment by a meeting moderator.
- Facebook Live will be available for viewing only. Questions submitted through Facebook will not be presented or answered. Questions must be submitted by clicking the meeting links below.
July 16, 2020: School Board Work Session
July 23, 2020: School Board Regular Meeting