The Student Services works to support GSCS schools and students
- Reducing barriers to regular school attendance
- Increasing opportunities for participation in athletics and activities
- Providing positive and harmonious school environments, where diversity is respected and encouraged
The Student Services Department assists students as they grow and mature throughout their high school years. Whether it is guiding them through the post-secondary process or helping them through their day-to-day educational experience, our staff is dedicated to serving the students and ensuring their future success.
Student Services represents a broad spectrum of supports and services within the school district's field of operation consisting of:
- Educational records maintenance policies
- Gifted services screening, evaluation, and programmatic oversight
- Guidance services and K-12 programming
- Homebound services
- Homeschool services & compliance
- Education for Children and Youth Experiencing Homelessness (ECYEH) & reporting
- Nursing & health related services
- School Psychology services and referrals / CRISIS INTERVENTION
- Special Education services including, but not limited to, K-12 programmatic design and state & federal compliance.
Click on Counseling Resources for additional information available for our students.