Skip To Main Content

Teacher Certification

The Alabama State Department of Education has opened a new pathway for previous teachers to reinstate an expired AL Professional Educator Certificate.
Below are the steps to follow:

  1. Fill out Form RTF to apply.
  2. Verify U.S. citizenship with the Supplement CIT form.
  3. Pay $30 fee.
  4. Complete a NEW background check.

Teaching Information

Certificate Renewal