The GSCS Registration Portal is open for the 2021-2022 school year for all new and returning students! SnapCode letters were mailed to returning students on July 2.
Please call the main office at 251-968-9873 to verify residency.
Documents Required to Enroll Students
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Spcial Security Card
- Alabama Certificate of Immunization (original)
- Report Card and/or Transcript
- Three Proofs of Residency
Current: valid lease, mortgage statement, deed, settlement statement, or property tax notice.
2 Current from the following: utility bills, correspondence from a government agency such as a current social security statement, SNAP, Federal income tax return with address, Medicare/Medicaid, etc., or pay stub with address. (Cell phone bills and driver licenses are not accepted as proof of residency.)
- If the student does not live with both parents, legal documents stating physical custody must be provided (Guardianship documentation, Divorce Decree, Legal Guardianship, etc).
- Withdrawal papers from previous school, including report card and transcripts. We will accept an unofficial transcript for scheduling purposes only.
Click on the following links for STUDENT HANDBOOKS.